Phone: 07506 965 789
We are delighted that you and your family are considering coming to visit the horses.
We hope that the following will answer any questions you have. If there is anything else you would like to know please Call us on 07506 965 789
* Please ensure you have suitable footwear – Wellington boots are suitable. As horses have heavy feet we will not be able to allow you into the same space with them if you have open-toed shoes
* Please wear comfortable casual clothes that you do not mind if they get hairy or muddy
* As most of our sessions are outdoors please ensure that you have warm clothes/showerproof coat
* If anyone has any allergies please let us know: being in an equine environment means that there is hay and straw around, in addition to our activities taking place in a grassy field. If you use an inhaler, please bring it with you
* The 1-1 sessions run from 20 minute’s to an hour – please contact us to discuss group session bookings.
* There are charges for our sessions. If this is a difficulty for you please tell us as we may be able to arrange funded/part funded sessions. Our policy is that everyone who needs to should be able to spend time with the ponies and we will do our best to ensure that this happens
* We are on a Working farm, there is farm traffic, please stay in the car until your session start time to ensure everyone’s safety.
* We have qualified First Aiders on site
* All staff hold enhanced DBS (formerly known as CRB) checked
* We hold public liability insurance
*Please do not leave your vehicle until asked to enter for your session
*Please wash/ sanitize your hands on entry and exit
*Please keep to the social distancing rules while on site
*All sessions time must be kept to those booked so we have sufficient time between clients to sanitize surfaces
*Staff will wear a mask/shield while in the stable area, clients will not be asked to wear a mask unless they wish too